Sunday, April 16, 2006

The journey unfolds!!

Finally the much awaited journey in my life has begun!!
right from the moment i left my house till i am typing out this blog everything is a thoroughly new in my life! i have learnt to believe my entire life story is going to be rescripted!!
I dropped in to the campus at about 930 in the morning yesterday with my cousin, who was so helpful to me.He guided me from the moment i boarded down the train till i settled down here in my room.
My first impressions of this campus was not almost immediately formed.I didnt know what to expect before i crossed into the ISB gate!! I had to register at the security who gave me a Id number that would be my lifeline here for my entire stay at ISB.Along with that i got a map which would help me go and settle in my room.
I was the first one to enter my quad here!! I had anticipated my accom to be much more grand than what i got, but finally now i have settled down..its not a royal one, but a fairly decent one.
i had looked forward for a separate kitchen, it isnt there..so any hopes of self cook is washed out!
the food in the canteen is pretty good! but all canteens dish out that taste at the beginning...its only later on that u realise that u are dealing with worlds most horrible canteen!!anyway, as of now the food is really tasty!!
this was followed by a registration process.The people taking care of the registration seemed to have done a fantastic job. My registration happened pretty quickly.I guess it must be the same for others as the whole thing was neatly organised.
there was a party arranged in the evening by the outgoing batch.
It rained cats and dogs but the party went thru. and the first dunking in our batch happened and S was the first of the candidates. She got dunked pretty professionally thru neat following of guidelines from the seniors in the campus.However they were a few surprises.D was so innocently standing near the edge of the pool and watching the whole proceedings that it was reaally inviting for someone or the other to dunk her.Finally someone lost patience and D was in the pool all over!!A few others got dunked.It was the first of dunking that happened.
anyway, nice way to start the roler coaster going!!
its time for breakfast!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

u never change [:P]..way to go.. all the best !

11:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home